Welcome page for EDAN10 - Configuration Management
Why should you take this course?
If you like(d) this course, you would probably also like
7.5 study credits (ECTS),
reading period 2, HT17 (30/10-13/1)
Pre-requisites for the course.
NB: Important notice!
Introduction meeting and first lecture:
Monday, October 30, 2017, 15:15 in room E:B.
People and information:
- Lecturer and course responsible:
E-house, staircase to the right, first floor.
Phone: 046-222 80 40.
Office hours: 9.30-11.30, 12.45-13.30.
from the study handbook
- 14 lectures in lecture hall E:B (Mondays and Thursdays)
and in lecture hall E:C (Thursday, November 16)
- 7 exercises in room E:2116 (Tuesdays)
- 6 tool labs (obligatory) in E:2116,
- a paper review (obligatory)
- a project (obligatory)
- Examination (in the period 8-13/1 2018) - exact times and place will be decided later
This course has a history:
Updated October 31, 2017