Introduction to Software Configuration Management
- Lecture I: Monday, October 17, 10:30-12:30, Aula I, Plesso Ingegneria Ampliamento
- Exercises I: Tuesday, October 18, 8:30-10:30, Aula I, Plesso Ingegneria Ampliamento
- Version control lab: Thursday, October 20, 10:30-12:30, Aula I, Plesso Ingegneria Ampliamento
- Seminar (optional): Monday, October 24, 10:30-13:30, Aula I, Plesso Ingegneria Ampliamento
- Lecture II: Tuesday, October 25, 8:30-10:30, Aula I, Plesso Ingegneria Ampliamento
- Exercises II: Thursday, October 27, 10:30-12:30, Aula I, Plesso Ingegneria Ampliamento
Lars Bendix, Department of Computer Science, Lund University, Sweden.
- Lars Bendix: A short introduction to Software Configuration Management,
Lecture Note in Software Configuration Management, version 0.80, September 2019.
Printing instructions: The lecture note follows the same format as Springer Lecture Notes in
Computer Science. This means that you have several options when printing:
- print two pages per page, which will still be big enough to comfortably read
- print one page per page, but scaled down to 75%, which will leave plenty of space to take notes
- print one page per page as is, which will allow me to read your copy from the back row ;-)
Quote of the day:
Now the whole earth used only one language, with few words. On the occasion of a migration from the east, men discovered a plain in the land of Shinar, and settled there. Then they said to one another, "Come, let us make bricks, burning them well." So they used bricks for stone, and bitumen for mortar. Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city with a tower whose top shall reach the heavens (thus making a name for ourselves), so that we may not be scattered all over the earth." Then the Lord came down to look at the city and tower which human beings had built. The Lord said, "They are just one people and they all have the same language. If this is what they can do as a beginning, then nothing that they resolve to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down, and there make such a babble of their language that they will not understand one another's speech." Thus the Lord dispersed them from there all over the earth, so that they had to stop building the city.
(Book of Genesis, 11:1-8)
Updated August 4, 2022