Software Configuration Management for Globally distributed Software Development
Configuration Management Stories from the Distributed Software Development Trenches
Lars Bendix, Lund University
- Jan Magnusson, Sony Mobile Communications
- Christian Pendleton, Softhouse
You can find abstract and paper here.
Configuration management; distributed development; challenges; lessons learned; experience.
- [Fauzi et al., 2010]: S. S. M. Fauzi, P. L. Bannerman, and M. Staples: Software Configuration Management: A Systematic Map,
in Proceedings of the 17th Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference, Sydney, Australia, November 30 - December 3, 2010
(can be found here).
- [Pilatti et al., 2006]: L. Pilatti, J. Audy, and R. Prikladnicki: Software Configuration Management over a Global Software
Development Environment: Lessons Learned from a Case Study,
in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Global software development for the practitioner, Shanghai, China, May 23, 2006
(try to look for it here).
- [Silva et al., 2010]: F. Q. B. da Silva, C. Costa, A. C. C. Franca, and R. Prikladnicki: Challenges and Solutions in Distributed
Software Development Project Management: A Systematic Literature Review,
in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Global Software Engineering, Princeton, New Jersey, August 23-26, 2010.
- [Jimenez et al., 2009]: M. Jiménez, M. Piattini, and A. Vizcaíno: Challenges and Improvements in Distributed Software Development:
A Systematic Review,
Advances in Software Engineering, Volume 2009, 2009
(you can get it from here).
Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org